April 6, 2010

There will be pasta on the menu today...



My 8.5 month belly has me in a mood to clean up and organize everything in my house. I spent the morning in the kitchen organizing cabinets and checking expiration dates on food. I noticed I had a huge box of spaghetti and macaroni pasta that were about to expire and some tea. I know that the babies won't get to enjoy this food, but I figured the older kids in the orphanage would be very happy to have a pasta meal. So today I dropped off:

- 12 boxes of spaghetti
- 3 boxes of macaroni
- 5 boxes of tea (this is for the workers)

If you have a chance to clean out your pantry or kid's closet and/or rooms and think there is something the orphanage might use just send me an email at mvigues@me.com to arrange a pick-up.

Happy Cleaning & Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment